Saturday, April 19, 2008

The fifties

Late 40ies and early 50ies you can do Un’goro or Felwood, just skip the areas you don’t like. Now, you have lots of choices. You can do the easy quests in a lot of the areas or a lot of quests in just a few areas. For example I usually do the easy quests in Un’Goro, then head over to Felwood and then begin the EPL quests.

I will be about 56 when I move to Wester Plauge Lands and after WPL I head over to Winterspring for the last couple of quests before I move to outlands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for information regarding Wow Gold and searched in Google.Some how I landed in your Blog. And found interesting. Yours is a nice Blog with very good content!

Lonely Peanut said...

I don't think early your should go at late 40s because you'll still be kind of weak, depending on your class of course. I don't like to think about all that stuff though, so I follow this level guide, and it really helps me.